You can find information about our business partners and our organization below.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a partner
ESN Lisboa is looking for business partners. Due to the growing number of international students in the city, we are always on the look for new partners to improve the experience of our cardholders. A partnership with us offers access to a large public and the opportunity to collaborate with an organization with many possibilities both in the local level and internationally, if relevant.
We offer partnerships mostly in these areas:
- Food & Drink
- Culture & Leisure
- Bars & Nightlife
- Health & Beauty
- Travel & Transportation
If your business is in a different category, and you are interested in a partnership with us, do not hesitate to contact us.
Why partner with ESN
- We are the point of access to a public of over 18000 students in the city
- We can offer social media, print and many other ways of advertisement and exposure for your business
- Your business will be listed at ESNcard.org, the database of our student card, accessible for our members across Europe.
Types of partnerships
Partners can cooperate on the following terms:
- Financial assistance (via comission, for instance);
- Discount associated with the ESNcard;
- Support for events and other projects of both local, national and international projection.
The Erasmus Student Network Lisboa is an organization that provides support for the thousands of international students that pass by the city every year. We have been in town since 2008, have a stable team and a strong presence in institutional events - We are a dynamic team, always looking forward to improve the student’s time here.
We have a dedicated team in order to maintain the good relations with the partners, under the supervision of our Partnerships Manager and our Treasurer. Our main offer is the access to a huge international market of mobility students whose unique goal is not only to study but to go out and experience life.
ESN Lisboa belongs to a wider network, The Erasmus Student Network. We have a presence in 37 European countries, divided in over 500 teams, and dealing every year with more than 200,000 international students. We are supported by the European Union, we have the experience and knowledge about the public: we know how students think.